The CFP series Corner Finisher from Tapepro is lighter, cheaper and faster than ever.
The CFP-75 features a low friction, high strength industrial plastic body, laser cut stainless steel frames and cemented carbide blades.
Corner Finishers operate by fitting to either a Corner Box (CA-H), or a Compound Applicator Tube (CA-T). They apply compound to a taped and bedded in internal corner while perfectly feathering the edges.
- Affordable precision – the same superior performance as the traditional Corner Finishers at a lower price
- Low friction, high strength industrial plastic body
- Laser cut and machined stainless steel frames provide the perfect fit for smooth operation
- Extremely hard wearing carbide blades and skids
- Corner Finishers can be fitted to a Corner Finisher Handle (CFH-1200 / CF-XH) for internal glazing
- Fit to either a Compound Applicator Tube (CA-T) or a Conrer Box (CA-H) for finishing