ICCONS® Black-Tip Thunderbolt® is a high tensile self-tapping concrete and masonry anchor for use in a whole range of materials used in the construction Industry. Installation is quick and easy, simply drill your hole and screw in the anchor, making the Black-Tip Thunderbolt® the ideal general purpose anchor, even on temporary jobs as it’s completely removable
Why are Thunderbolts® better?
• High Loads – also makes it an alternative choice to most adhesive anchors.
• Balancing thread ensures correct alignment of anchor.
• Fix straight through your fixture.
• One-piece anchor
• Non-expansion for close-to-edge fixing.
• Anchor is easily removed.
• 25º helix angle of thread for reduced setting torque.
• Core diameter designed to avoid trapping dust.
• Manufactured from high grade steel.
• Tensile strength of 800N/mm² (after heat treatment).
Who Uses Thunderbolts®?
• General builders
• Fencing contractors
• Shelving and warehouse racking installers
• Property maintenance
• Shop fitters
• Plumbing contractors
• Electrical contractors
Concrete, Block, Brick, Timber,