The Recess Plate is designed to be fitted to a Tapepro 200mm Flat Box reducing the finished width to 140mm. It\’s perfect for filling the recess after taping and provides a clean machine finish with a feathered at the shoulder of the recess.
The Plate fits under the edge of the skids, and is retained by spring pressure on the wheel axle.
It works well in the following system:
- Tape in flat joints using a Mud Box
- Run over the tape with a Taping Knife
- Fill and finish recess with Flat Box and Recess Plate
- When dry, coat with 200mm Flat Box
- When dry, finish with 300mm Flat Box
The Recess Plate and the 200mm Flat Box are sold separately.
- Made from laser cut stainless steel sheet metal
- Easy to fit and remove
- For use with the 200mm Blue2® Flat Box and the 200mm T2 Flat Box
- Reduces finish width from 200mm to 140mm